Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My Time is Precious


As days of my college life getting closer to the end, my time has more become precious for me, Rendering my daily works, doing my thesis, surfing Internet for posible job opportunities, and doing other works as requested by my area heads. having the age of 31 and still studying is not easy. I need to manage now my time correctly so that I can finish my work in every day.
I know it's hard for me to look for a job, considering my age, But I'm still thinking positive, having worked here in this university for more than five years keeps me more familiar for the works that related for my choosen profession; the world of IT, as everyday I found different computer problems, everyday I gain a new Idea, and how to solve that problem.
My time is precious, I need to used wisely.

No comments: