Sunday, March 2, 2008

Another Busy Sunday

I still have my fever, for four days now, but I have to wake up before 8 am to cater those laboratory users today, and those AVR users in the 4th floor. It is suppose to be my rest day, despite of having fever, today is Sunday, but it is my responsibilities, and no other person is allowed to take charge the computer laboratory specially during weekend, and my responsibilities are my priorities. Being a working student I need to be active most of the time, I won't let anybody to replace me here in my area of responsibility, I know some of my co working student wants my place, because it is very comfortable place. for 3 long years since I was assigned here in the lab, I treat it as my home, sometimes I am not just a student assistant, but sometimes I am become a teacher here, a tour guide and a proctor. I really love my work, it is part of my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok rana part...gud luckltmxr