Thursday, March 6, 2008

It is More Than my Thesis

I received yesterday from the registrar's office, the soft copy of pictures for candidates for college graduation, again, for three consecutive years, I'll be the one will make presentations for every graduates, presentations in which, every graduate who will be called to get his/her diploma, his/her picture will appear in the screen, it is not an easy job, considering that, we (including me) are more than 500 candidates for graduation, meaning, I have to make more than 500 presentations also, excluding those for academic excellence awardees and service awardees, 5 days from now will be the start of our graduation practice, God where do i can find more time to make this project? As of now we in my group still working for our thesis documents, and tomorrow, we will be having a test run for our system to our clients, I have no more enough time to make this "project"if I will not make this overnight as what i normally do.Again, I have to make sufferings just to fulfill my responsibility. I know, after my graduation, is another challenges in my life. challenges that I have to face and overcome for the sake of my dreams, as long as there are people who believes in me,and someone who wait for me,everything will gonna be okay.

No comments: