Tuesday, April 15, 2008

24 Hours Blogging

After my graduation day last March, after those sleepless nights, making flash presentation for our graduation, finalizing our thesis’s system as a programmer of the group, after all those preparations, now I can say that I’m free! I can do whatever I want to, whole day surfing in the Internet, write posts while surfing for a vacant job, even 24 hours blogging I can!

I found a blog site having a title of 24 Hours Blogging, from title alone you can say that this author is very dedicated to blog. The author is from India, and it’s my first time I linked to the blogger outside in the Philippines, I explore the site and I found a lot of interesting topics, the blog is more on the latest news and Hollywood buzz. The design is simple but has an informative contents, latest news about individuals in the movie industry. To the author, Keep up the good work and happy 24 Hours Blogging!

2 comments:

Zooropa said...

Hi Jopals, I hv done a review post on ur blog today thru Smorty's exchange post/link. Happy blogging!

Dora:)

Anonymous said...

Hello, this is all my blogs
plz add me...

kmg.blogsome.com-----------Truly Human
kmgenabe.blogsome.com------Incondizionato
maygenabe.blogspot.com-----unconditional
may03pooh.wordpress.com----may03pooh
maypooh.i.ph---------------Chateau Lafite
krisgenabe.blogsome.com----Talks About Everything
may03.blogsome.com---------Space
blue03.blogsome.com--------Blue
stripe03.blogsome.com------Stripe
maygen03.blogsome.com------Road

Thanks