Tuesday, June 10, 2008

First Day High!

Today marks the first day of classes for school year 2008-2009. It’s my first day of teaching in high school students in a private school. During our flag ceremony, as I looked at all the 3rd year and 4th year students, I feel nervous though excited, I will teach computer and internet subjects in 7 sections which averaging 50 students per class. I know it is not an easy task, my students’ capacity on the fields of information technology after they graduate in high school will be based on what I had taught them. I know it is not an easy job dealing with high school students, all kinds of character can be found, students who are very noisy, “pasaway”, KSP, troublemaker, super genius, etc. I have to be careful, every move I make, regardless of knowledge, I’m confident enough, I already prepared my lessons, the only things I need to them is their attention and focus of this subjects.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow..congrats pal! :) Kaya kaau na pal, Aja! :)